The need for fast, accurate determination of human body temperature has lead to Land Instruments International – one of the world’s leading specialists in infrared temperature measurement – developing a high-resolution thermal imaging camera system capable of discerning small differences in temperature.The vIRalert thermal imaging system provides a thermographic image of human body temperatures (typically the face) at a distance and comparing it with that of an extremely precise blackbody calibration source to provide a highly accurate measurement of body temperature.
Thermal imaging is a fast non-intrusive, non-contact means of detecting temperature radiance differences. The Land vIRalert 2 thermal imaging system, utilising a certified calibrated source, provides unparallel accuracy compared to other imaging camera techniques.
Key Features & Benefits
- Instant non-intrusive measurement
- Market leading temperature measurement accuracy
- USB interface for simple installation
- Complete system solution
- Remote control from a PC using proven, dedicated imaging software
- Alarm functions – to immediately alert the operator, the trigger points are fully user configurable
- Export License Free for rapid shipping
The powerful combination of thermal imager and image processing software is intended to assist in preventing the spread of highly contagious viruses. The system has the added benefit of using a certified temperature calibration source to provide a level of accuracy unparalleled by existing thermal imaging equipment.