What is the System5 | SPOT infrared thermometer?
SPOT is a new range of innovative stand-alone design, non-contact infrared thermometers with advanced integrated processing capabilities. The System5 | SPOT utilizes the latest technologies to make measurement more accurate and easier for the operator to use than ever before.
SPOT Thermometer Serie
Thermometer type, temperature range, spectral response and optical characteristics are chosen to suit applications from 250 to 1800°C. All thermometers can be setup via the rear user interface or remotely via the webserver. The System5 | SPOT thermometers are avaible as:
- Single Wavelength Models
- Multi- Wavelength Models (Ratio)
- Single and Multi Wavelength Fibre-optic Models
What makes the System5 | SPOT Thermometer unique ?
- The combination of Ethernet, Modbus TCP, Video and analog all from one device
- Confirmation of focus distance and spot size
- Multiple form factors enable easy replacement of other thermometers
- Uses two independent wavelength measurements for the Ratio and Multi modes
Why is SPOT unique?
- It’s the combination of all of these features in one thermometer
- R models use dual wavelength detectors
- All processing integrated into the sensor
- Simplified installation, set up and use
- Precision Optics
- Multiple output formats
- Reduced installation costs
- Wider measurement temperature range
- Temperature spans easily configured
- Local and Remote configuration
Five Operating Modes with the Multi Wavelenght models
The SPOT multi wave models offers five different operating modes selectable from the set-up menu.
- Ratio – Short wavelength ratio design
- Mono 1 Shorter wavelength, medium to high temperatures
- Mono 2 Longer wavelength, low to medium temperatures
- Multi Extended range – Ratio in the mid and high range with low temperature monochromatic with Emissivitycorrection
- Duo Extended range – Mono 2 at low temperatures, Mono 1 at high temperatures, using a combination of the two at medium temperatures
VISIT OUR DEDICATED SPOT WEBSITE @ www.spotthermometer.com TO TRY THE NEW System 5 | SPOT INFRARED THERMOMETER USING OUR ONLINE SIMULATOR.
R is for Ratio and multi-wavelength models, M is for single wavelength models, F.O. indicates the Fibre-optic variant.
|Model No.||Temp. Measuring Range||Detector Effective Wavelength||Application|
|M100||500 to 1800 °C||1µm||Iron & Steel / Hot Rolling Mill / Glass / Metal Forging|
|M100 F.O.||500 to 1800 °C||1µm||Glass / Forging|
|M160||250 to 1600 °C||1.6µm||Hot Rolling Mill / Forging / Heat Treating|
|M160 F.O.||250 to 1600 °C||1.6µm||Heat Treating / Forging|
|M210||50 to 1100 °C||2.3µm||Cold Rolling, Galvanealing, Weld pre-heating|
|R100||550 to 1800 °C||1.0µm and 1.2µm||Iron & Steel / Hot Rolling Mill / Rod/Bar
|R100 F.O.||550 to 1800 °C||1.0µm and 1.2µm||Poly-silicon / Forging / Heat Treating|
|R160||550 to 1600 °C||1.0µm and 1.5µm||Heat Treating|
|R160 F.O.||550 to 1600 °C||1.0µm and 1.5µm||Heat Treating|
|R210||125 to 1100 °C||2.1µm and 2.4µm||Induction Heating, Wedge measurement|