FTI-E Fixed Thermal Imaging System
Land’s Intelligent Imaging solutions aim to solve problems by providing more than just pictures. Each solution offers detailed and accurate temperature information to improve safety and product quality.FTI-E Thermal Imagers– high resolution, high accuracy, and high speed combined with digital data transmission. Designed to operate in the harshest of industrial environments.FTI-E Control Processors– industrial processors providing local process control, configuration and process visualisation.LIPS FTI Software – on-line software system providing flexible, application-specific thermal analysis.
|Key Features||Key Benefits|
| High resolution
| Optional Local Interface
Unit (FTI CP)
for the thermal imager
LAND FTI-E Processing Imaging Systems have been developed using our extensive experience of providing monitoring solutions to industry. The plant operator has a complete thermal view of the process, with a display that responds immediately to changes. These changes can be used to trigger alarms, automatically control other processes and provide vital quality control data directly to the plant operator.
The FTi can be used in all types of applications, in the harshest plant conditions – operating continuously to provide fast response data. It can directly replace portable solutions which provide only a periodic check, increasing monitoring availability and freeing up plant personnel to act on the data, rather than capture the data.
What information can be provided to the plant operator
- Live, real-time thermal profile information – for quality control applications.
- Timed thermal image acquisition – for periodic monitoring such as process surveillance.
- Thermal data to trigger alarm conditions – for process and quality control applications e.g. prevent overheating.
- Comparative analysis – record the ideal thermal profile, then continuously monitor to check on deviations in the process.
- Temperature measurement – capability for all types of measurement including min., max. and averages
- Record and playback of moving objects – record thermal images of moving processes to pinpoint potential problems.
FTI-E Thermal Imagers
- Range of 4 imagers with different temperature measurement ranges
- High resolution radiometric thermal image, giving detailed temperature information transmitted via a high speed digital connection
- Accurate temperature measurement, enabling optimum process control from over 76,000 individual temperature measurements
- Simple installation and ease of use, reduces installation costs and complexity
- Designed for harsh industrial environments, ensuring ultimate measurement reliability and availability
|Model No.||°C version|
|FTI-E 800||-20 to 120 °C|
|FTI-E 801||50 to 350 °C|
|FTI-E 391||600 to 1600 °C|
|FTI-E 490||150 to 600 °C|
Real-time thermal analysis system LIPS FTI
The LIPS FTI software uses the latest advances in image processing and digital communications to provide flexible image processing solutions for a wide range of industrial measurement solutions. Monitor or control up to four imagers at full frame rate
- Real time thermal analysis system
- Full range of analysis and process control functions e.g. point or area temperature measurement, temperature profiles, histograms, isotherms, measurement trending and digital zoom
- Automatic storage of images and video in the event of an alarm, combined with automated file management functions
- Exchange of information via� a simple cross-platform TCCP/IP protocol, optional OPC server, analogue signals or alarm output
- Monitor or control up to four imagers at full frame rate
The industrial housing is designed to protect the imager in even the harshest of operating environments and ensures reliable continuous operation.
|Measurement range:||-20 to 1600 °C (range options below)|
|Frame rate:||30 frames per second|
|Image pixels:||320 x 240|
|Detector type:||Uncooled amorphous silicon focal plane array|
|Field of view (4 x 3 format):||32° and 16°|
|System temperature measurement accuracy:||±1% *|
|System thermal resolution:
|< 0.3 °C / 0.54 °F|
|Dimensions:||258 x 305 x 330 mm / 10 x 12 x 13 in
(fitted inside industrial enclosure)
|Weight:||4.5 kg / 10 lb 20 kg / 44 lb fitted inside industrial enclosure|
|Sealing:||IP65 / NEMA 4|
|CE Certification:||EN 61326: 1999 B|
*System accuracy ±1.5 °C below 150 °C