LAND Infrared lijnscanner for Thermal Process Imaging. The LAND LSP-HD represents the latest generation of LANDSCAN Infrared Lijnscanner products. Scanning performance of 1000 data points at up to 150Hz sets a new benchmark in terms of process imaging definition. An Ethernet data connection straight from the sensor head removes the requirement for a separate processor whilst the adoption of Power over Ethernet technology (PoE) means all electrical connections are made with a single insustrial Ethernet M12 connector.The LAND LSP-HD Infrared Linescanners are designed to operate in harsh operating environments and an identical form factor to it’s predecessor, the LSP means that compatibility with all existing mounting hardware is maintained. Temperature ranges specially selected to suit a wide range of industrial applications combined with market leading performance, improved simplicity and competitive pricing make the LSP-HD Infrared Linescanners the premier choice for infrared process imaging.
Key Benefits of the LSPhd Lijnscanners
- Market leading process imaging definition to find even the smallest temperature differences
- Digital output from the sensor head removes the requirement for a separate processor
- Backwards compatibility with existing LANDSCAN Infrared Linescanner systems for easy upgrade and replacement
- Plug and play installation with a single cable connection reduces complexity and cost
- Standard network infrastructure removes the requirement for specialist cabling and hardware
- Control I/O connections can be located anywhere on the LANDSCAN network reducing long, expensive cable runs
- Wide range of accessories and software make it applicable to almost any moving thermal process
|LSP-HD Infrared Linescanner installed on a Hot Strip Mill||LSP-HD Infrared Linescanner installed on a Float Glass Line|
Direct Ethernet connectivity
This is provided on the infrared linescanner head via an industrial standard M12 connector; the implementation of Power-over-Ethernet or PoE allows the LSP-HD Infrared Linescanner to maintain the single cable connection which LSP systems. Customers who already have an IEEE 802.3at PoE standard switch will be able to connect and power an LSP-HD infrared linescanner using an M12 to RJ45 adaptor cable and one of the standard LSP-HD connection cables without any further hardware.
Increased Scan Speed
The maximum scan speed has been increased to 150Hz while maintaining the full 1000 samples per scan line.
PC Independent Operation
The LSP-HD infrared linescanner head can internally process up to 14 control zones with alarm functionality. These can be transferred to the customer:
- directly via a TCP/IP message
- as analogue signals using the LSP-HD I/O processor
With this architecture the processed data is supplied directly from the LSP-HD infrared linescanner head ensuring data availability independent of PC operation. This is a significant benefit when using the LSP-HD system for process control: if the PC fails, vital process control signals will not be lost.
LSP-HD I/O Processor
The LSP-HD I/O Processor is a configurable system to provide access to processed data in the LSP-HD Head. It’s compact DIN rail mounted footprint combined with a standard RJ45 Ethernet interface allows it be located away from the harsh measurement environment and mounted discretely in existing equipment cabinets.
- Flexible configuration to meet individual plant requirements – a single processor can be interfaced with up to 8 LSP-HD heads
- Expansion Capabilities – additional modules can be easily be added in the field as the need for additional processed data arises
By utilising data from the existing Ethernet link no additional cables are required to access processed data and the I/O Processor can be conveniently positioned closed to the customers PLC.
Plug and Play Installation
The LSP-HD is “plug and play” compatible with LANDSCAN WCA software: no head specific configuration of the software is necessary before use, the software automatically detects the scanner type and range.
|Scan Angle||80° (software adjustable to 40°)|
|Scan Speed||10 – 150Hz (user adjustable in 1Hz increments)|
|Number of Samples||1000 samples|
|Connection||Industrial Ethernet via M12 Connector|
|Signal Processing||Up to 14 user configurable zones with min / max / average / quantile / average threshold Alarms based on the 14 zones|
|I/O||PoE enabled TCP/IP Industrial Ethernet|
|Ambient Temperature||5 to 60°C|
|Operating Temperature||5 to 70°C|
|Dimensions (w x h d)||206 x 209 x 100mm|
|Laser||Class 2, maximum output 1.0mW at 635nm, IEC60825-1:2001 Indicating scan plane and extent|