Landscan WCA software (Windows Control and Analyse) builds upon the proven capabilities of the fully featured LANDSCAN software for Windows NT product. It allows analysis and display of data from multiple LANDSCAN LSPhd linescanners.
A LANDSCAN Data Server can provide live and post product data to process control systems via ethernet links.
Landscan process imagers provide high resolution thermal images of industrial products. By knowing the exact temperature distribution over the whole product surface you are able to modify your heating or cooling controls to improve product quality. Landscan’s precision optics and temperature sensing abilities are complimented by sophisticated and highly capable Landscan WCA software.
WCA has the ability to display live and stored thermal images in various different configurations. Files can be easily stored in a database and subsequently archived. Live and stored images can be viewed in multiple plant locations. Outputs for logging and process control are available in many formats.
WCA software can process and display data from up to 8 Landscan systems at the same time. WCA senses if the PC has multiple CPU’s and will allocate different processing tasks to each CPU if that’s the case. This is ideal for processes that require multiple scanning sensors as all of them can be simultaneously monitored on the same PC.
Incoming Landscan sensor data is transmitted over an industry standard Ethernet network. Systems are very easy to construct using standard network switches, bridges and cabling. Landscan data that is stored on the network can be freely accessed, replayed and analyzed by other users with network access to those drives and folders.
Landscan WCA Software Key Features & Benefits
- Multi-scanner operation.
- Extremely flexible display capabilities, being a genuine MDI Windows application.
- Simultaneous display and processing of multiple live data streams with historical data streams.
- Fully scaleable input/output capabilities to suit application requirements.
- Powerful post processing capabilities including an auto size product to window and multi-window linked cursors function.
- Automatic post product comparison with know good product.
- Tagging and linking of multiple live data streams to create a Production Process oriented product database.
- Distributed processing offers high reliability analog output availability for process control applications direct from LANDSCAN Control processors.
- Combined Data Source facility to extend product coverage using multiple LANDSCAN Heads (LSPhd or LSP).
- Optional interfacing with external process sensors including process speed sensors, weld detectors, HMDs etc. via LANDSCAN Control Processor (LSP).
- Network links to external plant/process computers allow rapid transfer of packaged and highly processed data sets.
- Optional support of multiple LANDSCAN WCA Software Client workstations – accessing both live and historical data through the LANDSCAN WCA Software Data Server workstation.
- Offline Client software available to provide access to historical data for quality control purposes.
Landscan WCA Software Gallery
Typical WCA screen showing simple
2D thermal map and time line
Landscan WCA Software Information
|WCA Software Datasheet|